[ros-users] Using arm planning on an actual robot

Marcus Liebhardt marcus.liebhardt at yujinrobot.com
Mon Aug 20 00:08:01 UTC 2012

Hi Nathaniel,
I'm not quite sure, what your actual question is. Anyway, please re-post it
on http://answers.ros.org.
Thanks!

Marcus

2012/8/19 Nathaniel Lewis <linux.robotdude at gmail.com>

> Over the past few months we've been overhauling PR Lite, its now PR2 Lite
> and it looks more and more like the PR2.  At this point we have the arm
> planning working under simulation with the warehouse viewer and RViz, we
> can calculate arm paths and constraints, etc.  We're ready to take it to
> our real robot, but I can't seem to find the documentation on how to
> publish the current system state to the arm planning stack or get the next
> phase of arm locomotion from the stack when operating on a physical machine.
>
> Nathaniel Lewis
> CTO at E1FTW Games
> (925) 961 7578
> linux.robotdude at gmail.com

Marcus Liebhardt
Control Engineer
Yujin Robot
주소: 대한민국 서울시 금천구 가산동 345-30 남성프라자 #601, 153-023.
Address: Door #601, Namsung-Plaza, 345-30 Gasan-dong, Guemcheon-gu, Seoul,
153-023, Republic of Korea
Website: http://www.yujinrobot.com
Email: marcus.liebhardt at yujinrobot.com
Phone: +82-2-2104-0435