[ros-users] Zeroconf on Android Review

Daniel Stonier d.stonier at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 13:57:32 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Just a quick bump for those that might be interested in zero-configuration
on android. I've got a rough working implementation with a couple of demo
apps. The underlying jmdns still has a few rough edges, but am currently
working with the developer to fix these. Since we're actively looking at
issues now, it is probably an appropriate time to query others who might
have an interest in seeing feature x or y to be implemented.

There is a review page at
http://www.ros.org/wiki/zeroconf_android/Reviews/Draft
Android Jmdns Review. Links to docs, code and demos can be found there.

If you have any comments, please add them there.

Regards,
Daniel Stonier.