[ros-users] Roomba model for gazebo

Jeff Rousseau <jrousseau@aptima.com> jrousseau at aptima.com
Wed Jan 4 14:54:47 UTC 2012

Arkapravo,

I maintain a URDF for the Create (which is functionally identical, unless you want to simulate the vacuum) here:
http://code.google.com/p/aptima-ros-pkg/

The package name is irobot_create_description and has launch files for gazebo in the 'launch' directory

There are still some TODO items like simulating the bumper and drop sensors, but if you just need odometry it should work fine.

PS questions like this should be asked on answers.ros.org--if you don't mind, could you re-ask this on answers and I'll respond there?

Jeff

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.