[ros-users] rviz_qt development has merged back into rviz trunk

Dave Hershberger hersh at willowgarage.com
Sat Jan 7 01:27:08 UTC 2012

For those of you following development of the rviz port to Qt...

The current "unstable" release (pre-Fuerte) is now stable enough to build
rviz_qt, so I have copied the rviz_qt code from visualization_experimental
back over top of the rviz code in the visualization stack.  I'm continuing
to develop it there.

If you'd like to continue following along, abandon your old
visualization_experimental checkout and look instead here:

svn co https://code.ros.org/svn/ros-pkg/stacks/visualization/trunk  (for
rviz)

and here:

svn co https://code.ros.org/svn/ros-pkg/stacks/visualization_common/trunk