[ros-users] message documentation in wiki

Dirk Thomas dthomas at willowgarage.com
Tue Jul 17 16:19:59 UTC 2012

Hi Georg,

the documentation is usually generated from the current HEAD on GitHub.
But currently the responsible job on the CI server is not running well (due to recent change to the build infrastructure) and has therefore not updated the information provided by MsgSrvDoc.
We are currently working on that and hopefully have it back running within the next few days.
I will post a short reply when that is the case.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
- Dirk