[ros-users] Uservoice-like Suggestions Page

Jonathan Bohren jonathan.bohren at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 09:41:16 UTC 2012

So how about this, since it integrates with the current
infrastructure, and is free:

http://answers.ros.org/questions/scope:all/sort:activity-desc/tags:feature_request/page:1/

We can add documentation on the ROS wiki explaining how to submit
feature requests, and then we can use this tag on ros answers to keep
track of them, and vote on them.

-j