[ros-users] Announcing ros_rt_wmp

Danilo Tardioli dantard at unizar.es
Fri Mar 2 11:52:25 UTC 2012

Hello Ken,
I have created  the ros_rt_wmp wiki in the ros.org/wiki space.
It is visible to me but at the top of the page the following message
appears:

Cannot load information on *ros-rt-wmp*, which means that it is not yet in
our index. Please see this
page<http://www.ros.org/wiki/Get%20Involved#Documenting_Your_.2A-ros-pkg_Repository_on_ROS.org>
for
information on how to submit your repository to our index.

Have I to make something more to submit it to the index?

Thanks in advance for the answer.
Best Regards,
 Danilo Tardioli

Grupo de Robótica, Percepción y Tiempo Real
Instituto de Investigación en Ingeniería de Aragón (I3A)
Centro Universitario de la Defensa
Academia General Militar, Ctra. de Huesca S/N
50090 Zaragoza, Spain