[ros-users] Cyprus Office space for rent, Cyprus offices to let in Business center in Nicosia

Eva Goldstein info at offfeb1aa.com
Wed Mar 7 11:59:46 UTC 2012

Cyprus Office space for rent,Cyprus offices to let in Business center in NicosiaSponsored dispatch:
Sent by third parties (using their own opt-in mailing lists), under licence from the FBS Group.
Click Here to Unsubscribe

Important Links
Latest Fees
Serviced Office Fee Schedule
Virtual Office Fee Schedule
Cyprus Company - formation and annual fees
Malta Company - formation and annual fees
Links to our Websites
Officespace in Nicosia - Cyprus Officespace Website
Focus Business Services - Cyprus Website
Focus Business Services - Malta Website
Click here for HTML Version.

Dear Clients / Associates
Severis House, 9, Arch. Makariou Executive Suites …
in the heart of the Nicosia City centre (Cyprus)
Officespace offers prestigious serviced offices at the heart of the Nicosia City Centre. Our range of serviced office suites starting from 249 Euro per month can be seen here. Virtual Office Services for Cyprus, Malta and the UK start from 37.50 Euro per month.

The future of work!
Working from Officespace’s pretigious office locations in Cyprus can result in considerable cost savings compared to renting, maintaining and operating from your own premises and ensures problem and “headache” free operations leaving you time to concentrate on your core business while at the same time avoiding 100% of the overheads involved in setting up your office.

Serviced Office Fees - Cyprus
There are 2 packages available:

Standard Package - See available suites here.

Our fees are based upon individual quotations depending on the suite selected, the period of occupation and the exact requirements. Bespoke packages / quotations are available upon request. Please see our extra services you might need or read on to find out about the Virtual Office Services. Please contact us to get a quotation.

Budget Package – Hotdesking where physical space is needed frequently but not continuously. Suites are available from 249 Euro per month for up to 80 hours per month (10 days).

Simplified Billing with No Extra Charges:
A single monthly bill covering all of the office services you require simplifies your monthly administration costs. In addition to the physical space, the single bill includes, without extra charge:

Visitor handling, reception, meetings management, concierge and travel support and basic secretarial support (reasonable volume at no charge)
Internet services (“ultra – fast” internet connection)
Telephone answering service
Air conditioning
Buildings insurance
Catering services (free beverages and snacks)
Kitchen facilities
Maintenance
Office cleaning
Office furniture
Photo copier services (reasonable volume at no charge)
Postal services
Reception staff
Rubbish collection
Security
Service charges
Telephone / Fax services / line rental
Utilities

Extra Services Available (subject to separate quotation):

Underground parking space
Door signage
Server hosting
IT support
VPN support
Email hosting
Web Design
Web Hosting
Document (Official) Certification Services

Virtual Office Fees - Cyprus / Malta
There are 4 Virtual Office packages available:

a) Entry Level – Telephone and Fax answering and message forwarding
37.50 Euro per month (for low call / fax volumes)

(Unique to your company) telephone and fax number
Personalized call answering by professional telephone operators
Message forwarding to your instructions

b) Standard package

79 Euro per month (for low activity – calls / mail / faxes – volumes)
Package A above plus

Business Address / Mailing Address
Mail forwarding by scanned email

c) Premium package

115 Euro per month (for small number of visits)

Package B above plus

Visitor reception, handling and management (AND communication with you – notification)
Use of Business Address as Company Registered Office

d) Premium plus package

189 Euro per month (for low activity volumes – visits / calls / mail / faxes / support work)
Package C above plus

Concierge Service
Travel arrangement Service
Meetings schedule management
Basic secretarial and admin support, meetings support by our staff in a personal and friendly manner
For more information contact us with your requirements and we’ll call you back or call us on +357 2226-8300 or email us at enquiries.
Physical Serviced Office Fees - Cyprus
New Offers for physical serviced offices are shown below. These include:

Physical serviced offices at the centre of the capital at very competitive rates, from 249 Euro per workstation
First one month free for a minimum three month occupancy!
First two months free for a minimum six month occupancy!
10% discount on long term rentals
30 minutes free HD Video Conference – DAILY (subject to 24 hours advance booking, availability and arrangements made with business centre staff)
1 free dedicated telephone line per physical office
Free signs on office doors (with name of the client’s company)

Suites with 2 workstations: 645 Euro per month (6.45 m2 to 10.94 m2)

Suite 301
Suite 302
Suite 308
Suite 313
Suite 314
Suite 315
Suite 316

Suites with 3 workstations: 975 Euro per month (10.64 m2 to 11.51 m2)

Suite 305
Suite 306

Suite with 4 workstations: 1,245 Euro per month (15.59 m2)

Suite 307

Suite with 5 workstations: 1,445 Euro per month (18.69 m2)

Suite 312

Suites with 6 workstations: 1,695 Euro per month (23.04 m2 to 31.71 m2)

Suite 303
Suite 309
Suite 310
Suite 311

Select above links to view individual suites.
Select office plan to see the layout of the various office suites.
For more information contact us with your requirements and we’ll call you back or call us on +357 2226-8300 or email us.
Please note: Our serviced office facility provides an effective Disaster Recovery Solution with an electricity generator and uninterruptable power supply providing a seamless uninterrupted operation allowing your business to operate unaffected by the power cuts being experienced in Cyprus.

*** Please contact us via email or call +357 22 456363 for a Written Fee Quotation ***

Officespace in Nicosia has a range of prestigious, unbranded serviced offices and full virtual office services
A Landmark Location:
The Severis Building is one of the most luxurious and professionally operated Serviced Office Facilities in Cyprus at the very heart of the Nicosia CBD!

All Inclusive:
At OfficeSpace, we have a single very competitive, all-inclusive simple rental fee.

Flexible Packages:
If one of our packages does not exactly match your requirements, we can provide a bespoke solution to suit almost any requirement.

Telecommunications and Information Technology Infrastructure:
Our information technology team in combination with our modern telecommunications and infrastructure enables us to meet our client requirements in-house.

High Speed Fibre Internet:
Our dedicated zero contention ratio fibre link to the Internet with inbuilt redundancy hosted by an independent telecommunication companies provides our customers with one of the fastest and robust links to the Internet in Cyprus. Our system is flexible and additional bandwidth can be provided if required.

Totally Unbranded Serviced Office Suites:
The unbranded aspect of our Business Suites makes them ideal for international clients. The floor space is split into independent Business Suites, Common Areas for Workstation Rental (“Hot-desking”), Meeting Rooms, and a modern High Definition Video-Conferencing Suite with the capacity to host calls with up to 16 independent participants. All suites have natural lighting and are available for short or long term rental.

Located in the most Prestigious Landmark Building on Makarios III Avenue in Nicosia:
The Severis building plays host to the Swedish, Finnish and Portuguese Embassies. The ground floor is occupied by the well known Mondo Cafe which provides a convenient on-site location for informal luncheon meetings. The location is one of the busiest in Nicosia and is surrounded by shops, restaurants, banks and other commercial activities.

For more information contact us with your requirements and we’ll call you back or call us on +357 2226-8300 or email us.

Officespace provides superior telecoms and IT infrastructure
At OfficeSpace, we understand the need for a modern robust IT Infrastructure. Consequently, we have installed a state of the art telecommunications infrastructure which includes the following:
Ultra-fast Broadband Internet services with automatic fail-over redundancy with independent providers
High Definition Video Conferencing capable of supporting up to 16 independent participants
On-site IT, Telecommunications and Web Services Support
On-site Server Hosting
Email Hosting
Web Hosting
Web Design
VPN Support
Independent VLAN's for each business suite.
Secure Computer Room with the capability to house customers' servers
High Speed gigabit switches for voice and data
High Speed Alcatel communications gateway encompassing a high speed switch, a router and a firewall. The gateway supports primary and secondary links to the Internet.
In addition, we have installed a state of the art telecommunications infrastructure which includes the following:
Alcatel-Lucent Digital PABX
Digital handsets for each desktop in the Serviced Office centre
SIP Trunk services for Virtual Office clients
Reduced call rates through our telecom network
Conference call and voicemail services are available
This enables us to provide you with a robust sophisticated IT and Telecommunications Infrastructure to meet all of your IT requirements. At OfficeSpace, we have gone to great lengths to provide an infrastructure that meets almost all of the challenges that face a business today.
The additional benefits the IT team has to offer can be seen here.
For more information contact us with your requirements and we’ll call you back or call us on +357 2226-8300 or email us.

If you do not wish to receive this Newsletter in future please let us know using this link to unsubscribe.

Phone Us

Email Us

Request a Quote

Arrange a viewing

---
Contact Details:
SEVERIS HOUSE, 3rd Floor
9, Archbishop Makarios III Avenue
1065 Nicosia,
CYPRUS
Tel: +357 2226 8300
Fax: +357 2258 6900
Email: enquiries
Website: Officespace

---
The information transmitted in this message and any attachments is strictly confidential and intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Any form of unauthorised review, transmission, disclosure, publication, reproduction, modification or other use of, or the taking of any action in reliance upon any of the information contained in this e-mail by individuals or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the named addressee or the person responsible for delivering the message to the named addressee and have received this communication in error, you must (1) not disclose the contents of this e-mail to any other person; (2) not make any copies thereof; (3) delete/destroy any and all copies that may exist, whether in electronic or hard copy form; and (4) notify us immediately and provide us with details about the said e-mail received in error.
Whilst, we have taken every reasonable precaution, we cannot guarantee the privacy or confidentiality of any e-mail communications transmitted. All messages sent to and from us may be monitored and/or recorded to ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures. We disclaim all responsibility and liability whatsoever in relation to any errors, viruses or omissions that may reveal themselves in this message and/or any attachment(s) and in relation to any damage that may result from any such errors, viruses, attachments or omissions. We disclaim all responsibility and liability for any damage that may arise from the unauthorised acts of third parties and/or the corruption of any data contained in this message.