[ros-users] New repository srv-ros-pkg

Stephan Wirth stephan.wirth at uib.es
Thu Mar 22 16:47:31 UTC 2012

Dear ROS users,

I am happy to announce our new public repository for ROS software
developed and/or maintained by the Systems, Robotics, and Vision Group
of the University of the Balearic Islands, Spain.
You can find the top-level rosinstall file here:
https://raw.github.com/srv/srv-ros-pkg/master/srv-ros-pkg.rosinstall
Please add that to the indexer.

The first stack we would like to share with the community is
srv_vision which contains a ROS package for libviso2, a library for
visual odometry (mono and stereo) developed by Andreas Geier from the
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany.
You can find the package here (or install it using the rosinstall file above):
https://github.com/srv/srv_vision

We are currently participating in two EU-funded projects (aerial &
underwater robotics) , both using ROS. We expect to release more of
our software in the near future and are looking forward to your
feedback.

Best regards,
  Stephan Wirth

--