[ros-users] urdfpy - URDF parser in Python

David Lu!! davidlu at wustl.edu
Fri Mar 16 03:04:04 UTC 2012

There is also a package I wrote (and never publicized, sorry)
http://www.ros.org/wiki/urdf_python I've been using it as part of
joint_state_publisher (although not the version that's in trunk)
My package is not well documented and perhaps not as clean as yours, but we
should definitely combine forces.

What is the use case you are developing for?