[ros-users] mjpeg_server

Benjamin Pitzer ben.pitzer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 06:02:38 UTC 2012

Hi Kevin,

Thank you very much for your patch, we really appreciate your improvements!
I will integrate your patch into the trunk in the next couple of days.
As for the bug tracker error: we intended to set up a bug tracker for the
remote lab stack but this hasn't happened yet. Therefore the link "Report a
Bug" is currently pointing nowhere. I temporarily removed those links from
the wiki until we actually have a bug tracker in place.

Best,
Ben