[ros-users] QUT CyPhy ROS repository relocation

Liz Murphy liz.murphy at qut.edu.au
Thu May 31 13:09:11 UTC 2012

Dear ROS community,

The CyPhy Lab at the Queensland University of Technology would like to announce that we have relocated our ROS repositories.  Amongst our repositories we have a new Visual SLAM system stack and a wrapper for the libELAS stereo-matching library, as well as our existing drivers and utilities for the MikroKopter, rOscar and Guiabot, and a library for people following using the Kinect.

The rosinstall file for the indexer is located at:

https://cyphy-ros-pkg.googlecode.com/hg/cyphy-ros-pkg.rosinstall

Kind Regards,
Liz

Liz Murphy
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Science and Engineering Faculty, School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Queensland University of Technology
S Block Level 11 1107
Phone: +61 7 31389971
Email: liz.murphy at qut.edu.au