[ros-users] ROS Fuerte update with Ubuntu Precise support

Dorian Scholz scholz at sim.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu May 3 10:19:10 UTC 2012

That's great news.

One question regarding the debbuild page.
Would it be possible to add JavaScript sorting for the status table?
That would make it easier to find packages with errors/warnings on the
different platforms.
Script code for that can be found here for example:
http://www.kryogenix.org/code/browser/sorttable/

Cheers,
Dorian

On 03/05/12 11:58, Tully Foote wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm pleased to announce that we now have binary distribution support
> for Ubuntu Precise 12.04.  If you are running Ubuntu Precise 12.04 you
> can now apt-get install from the repositories the same way you can
> with Oneiric and Lucid.
>
> A special thank you goes to Vincent Rabaud.  Over the last two weeks
> he has pushed hard and helped test and provided patches for many
> stacks to make this possible.
>
> For the full package status report see:
> http://www.ros.org/debbuild/fuerte.html
>
> -- Your Friendly ROS Release Team

Dipl.-Inform. Dorian Scholz         E-Mail:scholz(at)sim.tu-darmstadt.de
Simulation, Systems Optimization    Phone:  +49 (0) 6151 16-4811
and Robotics Group                  Fax:    +49 (0) 6151 16-6648
Technische Universität Darmstadt    http://www.sim.tu-darmstadt.de
Hochschulstr. 10                    D-64289 Darmstadt, Germany