[ros-users] Making message transport more modular?

Cedric Pradalier cedric.pradalier at gmail.com
Wed May 23 14:42:08 UTC 2012

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. I definitely agree that the link with the
multi-master/multi-robot question is relevant.

I wonder also how that would fit in/with the "Next Generation/IDL"
SIGs: http://ros.org/wiki/groovy/Planning/RosNG / msgIDL /nodeIDL
I would think that this could be kept orthogonal, but feedback from
the organisers there would be helpful.

Best

--
Cedric Pradalier