[ros-users] New Documentation Generation and Indexing for ros.org

Patrick Goebel patrick at pirobot.org
Sat Nov 3 13:02:02 UTC 2012

Sorry to be so dense everyone, but can someone tell me if packages that
have long existed in the indexer for ROS Electric (e.g. pi_face_tracker)
need to be resubmitted to ros-users to have the correct header created
on the Wiki page?  At the moment, all my old Wiki pages have the
following message at the top even for Electric:

Cannot load information on*name: pi_face_tracker, distro: electric*,
which means that it is not yet in our index. Please seethis page
<http://www.ros.org/wiki/Get%20Involved#Indexing_Your_.2A-ros-pkg_Repository_for_Documentation_Generation>for
information on how to submit your repository to our index.

And it appears that it is not just my packages but others (e.g.
face_recognition).  Or is the new requirement that the package has to
exist as a Debian package?

Thanks!
patrick