[ros-users] New Documentation Generation and Indexing for ros.org

Mani Monajjemi mani.monajjemi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 22:44:08 UTC 2012

Hi,

I've noticed that, many
<https://www.google.com/search?q=The%20doc%20job%20status%20for%20is%20currently%20UNSTABLE>wiki
page<https://www.google.com/search?q=The%20doc%20job%20status%20for%20is%20currently%20UNSTABLE>
s<https://www.google.com/search?q=The%20doc%20job%20status%20for%20is%20currently%20UNSTABLE>
generated
by the new system has this error in their headers:

*The doc job status for <package-distro> is currently UNSTABLE. See jenkins
for details.

*I went through the jenkin's console outputs and I found different errors
for different packages. Is it the task of package maintainers to solve the
problems or is there any problems with the new system? Some errors are
weird, like "

[rospack] Error: package/stack <package> depends on non-existent package roscpp

"
*
*Best,
Mani