[ros-users] New Documentation Generation and Indexing for ros.org

Eitan Marder-Eppstein eitan at hidof.com
Tue Nov 6 15:28:48 UTC 2012

As a note, I've disabled the unstable notification until I have an
expectation that builds should be stable. You'll still receive a
notification if a build is failing, and I'll turn things back on once I've
got everything fixed and working well. The notification, as is, was just
causing confusion.

-Eitan

--
Eitan Marder-Eppstein