[ros-users] Indexer fails to update stack templates

Christian Dornhege dornhege at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Oct 15 13:45:15 UTC 2012

Dear ROS users,

I've recently split up a stack into two, but the indexer has only
updated the package sites, not the stack sites. I can see that
the indexer knows about the stacks correctly as they are shown
on the package sites navigation.

This is how it should be on the package - navigation is correct:
http://www.ros.org/wiki/planner_modules_pr2

The correct stack page is still unknown (I created the stack template):
http://www.ros.org/wiki/pr2_symbolic_planning

Instead the old stack page still contains this and other packages:
http://www.ros.org/wiki/symbolic_planning

Can I fix this on my own or does someone need to reset something?

Best regards,
   Christian Dornhege

--
Albert-Ludwigs-University