[ros-users] Furte debbuild status?

Toris, Russell Charles rctoris at WPI.EDU
Mon Sep 17 20:37:10 UTC 2012

Hi all-

What's the current status of the deb build for Fuerte? I've noticed the debbuild-build-debs-fuerte-* build projects on hudson have been disabled for several days and now http://www.ros.org/debbuild/fuerte.html is even missing. I know some things were causing a lot of the builds to fail the past week or so, but was finally able to get all of my packages to build on the pre-release test build. Are new builds for Fuerte coming soon?

Thanks!

Russell

--
Russell Toris
Graduate Student | WPI Department of Computer Science