[ros-users] Furte debbuild status?

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Mon Sep 17 21:37:25 UTC 2012

Hi Russell,

The fuerte debbuilds are still running.   We switched them to the new build
farm, which is why the old jobs were disabled.  With the update the html
display was no longer loading the correct info.  You'll find the new jobs
at: http://jenkins.willowgarage.com:8080/

Sorry when I updated the status page for groovy I deleted the old fuerte
but didn't add the new one.  There's a simple text based status posted now
at http://www.ros.org/debbuild/fuerte_testing.txt  There's also statuses
for the building and public repos in the listing at:
http://www.ros.org/debbuild/

Tully

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 1:37 PM, Toris, Russell Charles <rctoris at wpi.edu>wrote:

> Hi all-
>
> What's the current status of the deb build for Fuerte? I've noticed the
> debbuild-build-debs-fuerte-* build projects on hudson have been disabled
> for several days and now http://www.ros.org/debbuild/fuerte.html is even
> missing. I know some things were causing a lot of the builds to fail the
> past week or so, but was finally able to get all of my packages to build on
> the pre-release test build. Are new builds for Fuerte coming soon?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Russell
>
> --
> Russell Toris
> Graduate Student | WPI Department of Computer Science
> rctoris at wpi.edu | http://users.wpi.edu/~rctoris/

Tully Foote
tfoote at willowgarage.com
(650) 475-2827