[ros-users] Request for comment: REP 122

Jack O'Quin jack.oquin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 14:18:05 UTC 2012

Dirk and I updated REP 122 to reflect the current design of the
install tree and of catkin.

The previous REP 122 version was still in "Draft" status, so I updated
that, adding a "Fuerte Differences" section to document how that
differed from the current (Groovy Galapagos) specification.

The latest version can be viewed conveniently from github account
using the built-in .rst formatting:

 https://github.com/jack-oquin/rep/blob/master/rep-0122.rst

Please take a look and provide feedback, with replies going to
ros-sig-buildsystem at googlegroups.com (to reduce traffic on ros-users).
If you are not already on that mailing list, please see:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/ros-sig-buildsystem
--
 joq