[ros-users] Bloom 0.3.5

William Woodall william at osrfoundation.org
Fri Apr 19 22:42:37 UTC 2013

I have just released bloom 0.3.5. I highly recommend updating your bloom,
because it will handle the rosdistro transition more gracefully.

In this version I have updated to use the new rosdistro library, which we
are currently rolling out, when looking up the release repository url
(bloom-release).

During this roll out period we are doing our best to prevent disruption of
service by synchronizing the old and new rosdistro files. Due to this I
have temporarily disabled automated pull requests in bloom during this
deployment period.  Once the new format is fully deployed I will reactivate
the automated pull request feature in bloom.

Sorry for any inconvenience this causes, you can look to the tutorials for
how to manually open automated pull requests:

http://ros.org/wiki/bloom/Tutorials/ReleaseCatkinPackage#Notifying_the_Build_Farm

Thanks!

--
William Woodall