[ros-users] PCL filtering causes SIGILL on Q6600

Vincent Rabaud vincent.rabaud at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 09:19:36 UTC 2013

Hi, that should probably done by filing an issue against the package itself.
This package is barely maintained as part of object_manipulation. It got
simplified/redesigned/sped up during its move to the Object Recognition
Kitchen and the bug you mention does not happen anymore. I am the
maintainer of it:
https://github.com/wg-perception/tabletop
object_manipulation just started to use the kitchen and docs will be
updated for it.
Please take this conversation offline with me for informal instructions
(maybe you can help writing the official ones). Thx.