[ros-users] Hydro Apha Release

Stéphane Magnenat stephane.magnenat at mavt.ethz.ch
Wed Apr 17 08:09:13 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

As far as I understand, Hydro will only include wet packages, right? I
could not find the information on the ROS Wiki or by googling for it,
and the debbuild page still includes the "dry" option, but with only one
package (rqt_pr2_dashboard), so I guess "dry" is meant to disappear
before the release. So, when you say "We expect that number to continue
to grow rapidly", do you mean that the release team will convert
packages already released in groovy, or that you expect the package
maintainers to do the conversion?

Thank you, kind regards,

Stéphane

--