[ros-users] Roll out of new rosdistro today - expect service interruptions

Austin Hendrix legotown at aol.com
Tue Apr 23 01:02:45 UTC 2013

It looks like rosdep is broken (again). We have users here who depend on being able to set up new accounts and machines on a regular basis, and this is setting back time-cortical work (prepping robots to ship to ICRA and ROSCon).

Will we be required to delete our sources ( /etc/ros/rosdep/sources.list.d ) and re-initialize them when this is over?

Thanks,
-Austin