[ros-users] Roll out of new rosdistro today - expect service interruptions

Austin Hendrix legotown at aol.com
Tue Apr 23 22:55:02 UTC 2013

Confirmed; it was broken with the old version of rosdep, but it's
working again with the latest version.

As a note, this update breaks the PR2 stable releases that were packaged
as DVD images, since required files are now missing from github. For
those of us trying to deliver production-quality robots on top of ROS,
this is unacceptable.

-Austin