[ros-users] Migration of ros.org including the wiki

Dirk Thomas dthomas at osrfoundation.org
Tue Aug 27 22:26:39 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

We are continuing our migration of ROS services.  Today we will start
transfering ros.org including the wiki to its new location.

Therefore we have to restrict access to the wiki to read-only until after
it has been moved. We hope to finish the transfer in the next one/two days.

Until then please collect your valuable contributions and continue editing
the wiki once we announce that it is writable again.

Cheers,
- Dirk