[ros-users] Announcing kth-ros-pkg

Francisco Viña fevb at kth.se
Mon Dec 16 08:45:12 UTC 2013

Hi Dave,

kdl_wrapper is a very thin package, it basically wraps *kdl_parse**r* to
make it quicker to get a kinematic chain definition from a URDF-defined
robot. I included an example with the PR2 in the src folder, for
initialization you just have to specify the root and tip links of the chain:

pr2_kdl_wrapper.init("torso_lift_link","r_gripper_tool_frame")

I can make that clarification perhaps in the description of the package.

Cheers,

Francisco

HTML Generator Sample Page
Francisco E. Viña B.