[ros-users] ROS Decision Making

Ari Yakir ari at cogniteam.com
Tue Dec 17 15:13:14 UTC 2013

Hi ROS Users,

We are currently working hard towards bringing into ROS a collection of
open, light-weight, generic and extendable tools for writing [1] ,
executing, debugging and monitoring [2] decision making models through ROS
standard tools.

Currently we have implemented  FSM's, HSM's and Behaviour trees.
The documentation is still sparse, and not all the code is up, but we think
it's already amazing. Here are some examples [3]

We would be glad to collaborate with anyone interested (academy, research
or commercial), welcome implementation of new models , comments and
feedback.

[1] http://wiki.ros.org/decision_making
[2] http://wiki.ros.org/rqt_decision_graph
[3] http://wiki.ros.org/decision_making_examples