[ros-users] What is LGPL licensed in roscpp_core metapackage?

Lukas Bulwahn Lukas.Bulwahn at bmw-carit.de
Fri Feb 8 13:46:37 UTC 2013

Hello ROS Core developers,

The package.xml of roscpp_core [1] mentions that this metapackage contains parts that are licensed LGPL.
I was wondering which part of this metapackage is licensed LGPL?
The 4 packages that the metapackage ships are all BSD. Furthermore, I did not find any file with an LGPL license or a header.

Or is this simply a glitch in the package.xml and the line with LGPL should be removed?

[1] https://github.com/ros/roscpp_core/blob/groovy-devel/roscpp_core/package.xml

Lukas Bulwahn
BMW Car IT GmbH
Petuelring 116
D-80809 Muenchen
Germany
Mail: lukas.bulwahn at bmw-carit.de
Web: http://www.bmw-carit.de
BMW Car IT GmbH
Geschäftsführer: Harald Heinecke und Reinhard Stolle
Sitz und Registergericht: München HRB134810