[ros-users] Ros wiki links missing?

Armin Hornung HornungA at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Feb 5 10:10:15 UTC 2013

On 2013-02-04 20:57, William Woodall wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 6:08 AM, Claudio Carbone
> <cla_carbone at tiscali.it <mailto:cla_carbone at tiscali.it>> wrote:
>
>     I'm building fuerte from source on a pandaboard thus need some
>     things in source form.
>     Both
>
>     http://www.ros.org/wiki/driver_common
>     http://www.ros.org/wiki/turtlesim
>

> The sources for both of these are listed in the page.

These are the sources for the Wiki indexer, which can correspond to
different versions than the release sources (devel version / branch vs.
the one for release). When building a release from source (or
crosscompiling) this should really be done from the release sources.

>     (and possibly others I might guess)
>     when you click on "Releases" point to
>
>     http://www.ros.org/wiki/ros_tutorials/Releases
>

> This looks like it might be a bug in the "Releases" button on that
> side bar, perhaps something that was overlooked in the conversion to
> the new documentation indexer.

Is there a bug tracker for the Wiki indexer where to report these
issues? I also ran across a few problems:

http://www.ros.org/wiki/humanoid_navigation/Releases
http://www.ros.org/wiki/octomap_msgs/Releases
http://www.ros.org/wiki/octomap_ros/Releases

--
Armin Hornung
Humanoid Robots Lab, Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg