[ros-users] ROS Electric Tutorials?

Thibault Kruse kruset at in.tum.de
Wed Feb 6 12:57:59 UTC 2013

Hi Doug,

most ROS tutorials should be Distro agnostic. Some tutorials which are
related to build system differences have been adapted with the
introduction of catkin, but that does not mean electric is not supported
by them.
Some tutorials about setting up a workspace may tell users to e.g. use
/opt/ros/fuerte for commands, and electric users are expected to use
/opt/ros/electric then, this is not nice, but users are free to edit the
wiki, best by adding a note that "fuerte" must be replaced with whatever
distro the users uses, or change that into /opt/ros/<distro>

So maybe you can say which tutorials in particular you mean?

cheers,
   Thibault