[ros-users] times like these..

YAMOKOSKI, JOHN D. (JSC-ER)[OCEANEERING SPACE SYSTEMS] john.d.yamokoski at nasa.gov
Tue Jan 8 00:07:29 UTC 2013

when I just want to put my fist through my screen. Ran into a problem
using groovy after installing. Went to answer.ros.org like a good little
ROS user to ask my question after not finding a solution there. Then I
get, 'Could not post, because your karma is insufficient to publish
links'. There was a link, then I took it out. Hit the button again, same
message. Then I took out all text that contained '[]', thinking that it
was getting hung up by error messages from ros that contained brackets.
That didn't solve anything.

I give up. ROS answers shouldn't be this hard to use...