[ros-users] New driver and 3D visualization package for razor_imu_9dof sensor

Chad Rockey chadrockey at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 05:16:40 UTC 2013

Hi Tang,

I'm glad to see this!  I've always liked the Razor, but it did need better
firmware.

I couldn't find a link to the firmware or your interface driver.  Can you
provide a link directly to the razor package?

---

Also, you should consider using
http://www.ros.org/wiki/depthimage_to_laserscan instead of
pointcloud_to_laserscan.  It should use a lot less CPU in most situations
and can be run on platforms without PCL.