[ros-users] Catkin Eclipse Integration

Gray Thomas gthomas at ihmc.us
Mon Jul 29 15:52:13 UTC 2013

Have you tried a previous version of eclipse? I switched from Helios to
Indigo when I had a similar problem using the point cloud library packaged
with ros (using rosbuild, admittedly) and the switch solved my indexing
problem.

*Gray Thomas,
*Robotics Researcher
ihmc
FLORIDA INSTITUTE OF HUMAN & MACHINE COGNITION
40 S Alcaniz St. Pensacola, FL, 32502