[ros-users] MatrixVision Bluefox MV Camera drivers for ARM / ODROID

Meier Lorenz lm at inf.ethz.ch
Mon Mar 18 13:07:13 UTC 2013

Hi,

We've been working in the past with MatrixVision Bluefox MV cameras on Core2 DUO onboard computers and are now using ODROID-U2 boards, so far with PointGrey Firefly MV.

We would be interested to use the MatrixVision ones again on this platform. I've seen people here using MatrixVision on ARM - could you maybe provide the required driver libraries? The MatrixVision support was not very helpful regarding that manner.

Thanks!

-Lorenz

Lorenz Meier
Institute for Visual Computing