[ros-users] Digging back through the ros stack...

Daniel Stonier d.stonier at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 04:43:12 UTC 2013

In the midst of preparing a talk about RoS, I decided to dig back through
the old ros code to find one of the reasons that initially triggered my
decision to convince our company to use RoS. This is from around RoS v0.4 I
think.

[image: Inline images 1]

I actually presented alot of other very logical reasons to justify our use
of RoS, but finding amusing code in a project to me was always one of the
best reasons to use it.

I was quite disappointed when nodes went the way of the very unentertaining
shutdown method!

Daniel.