[ros-users] Map Topic Idea

David Lu!! davidvlu at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 19:58:01 UTC 2013

This is useful discussion topic. Some people have already been exploring it
with the OccupancyGridUpdate message (
http://ros.org/doc/groovy/api/map_msgs/html/msg/OccupancyGridUpdate.html)
in particular Stéphane Magnenat. There was a REP partially related to this
topic (
https://github.com/stephanemagnenat/rep/blob/91dc02f8f2a82c5ef4820d2fc9f0f6d1fd1d0c20/rep-0129.rst)
but I'm not sure what the final status of it was.