[ros-users] Software Status Reporting and Custom Builds

Jonathan Bohren jonathan.bohren at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 06:25:33 UTC 2013

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 10:39 PM, Edwards, Shaun M. <sedwards at swri.org>wrote:

> Stack/Meta-Package/Package Status

Even before we get into the status of individual stacks, I think we need a
better sense of what packages even exist to begin with. I think a good
place to start attacking this problem is the ROS package list:
http://www.ros.org/browse/list.php

I'm happy to share the software that Bill Smart, Dan Lazewatsky, and I put
together for Bill's and my ROSCon talk about the ROS Ecosystem. The main
goal of that work was to make the existing ROS packages and their forks
more visible, as well as make it easier for people to add their packages
(and forks of existing packages) to the index.

-j

--
Jonathan Bohren
Laboratory for Computational Sensing and Robotics