[ros-users] How Many Robots use ROS Navigation?

David Lu!! davidvlu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 20:04:06 UTC 2013

Hey all,

As many people know, I've been working on improvements to the ROS
Navigation Stack. In order to maintain maximum compatibility (and for
my own curiosity), I want to find out how many robots are using the
ROS Navigation stack. I've set up a wiki page here for people to add
their own robots to.
http://wiki.ros.org/navigation/RobotsUsingNavStack

(Feel free to add to the list even if your robot's navigation
configuration is not public)

Consequently, if you are using navigation on your robot and not using
ROS Navigation, I'd be curious to hear why.

Happy roboting,
-David!!