[ros-users] Indigo buildfarm ready for releases

Lucas Chiesa lucas.chiesa at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 02:07:10 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've been testing this tutorial and everything worked ok.

I was able to run rviz from inside the chroot both building from
source and using the deb.

I'm using Ubuntu 12.04.4 (installed quite recently) and have an Intel
video card. I did not need to install any enablement stack.

Regards,
Lucas Chiesa
"Oh no, not again."

- A bowl of petunias on its way to certain death.