[ros-users] The First LRN ROS Drinks

Dan Greenwald dg at shadowrobot.com
Wed Apr 16 15:41:35 UTC 2014

Calling all London ROS Users! You are warmly invited to the first London
Robotics Network "ROS Drinks" on the evening of 23/4/14. Put another way,
come and meet up for beer, food and talking about robots.

We thought should have a regular meetup to talk about ROS and robots in
general. This month we'll be at the Craft Beer Co in Angel (55 White Lion
Street N1 9PP)
from about 6pm in the back room.

The pub does food as well as really excellent beers.

Here is the flyer for event on the LRN group.

https://connect.innovateuk.org/web/london-robotics-network/events-view/-/events/14013278?p_p_auth=xGU0Fyax

Feel free to contact me (Dan - dg at shadowrobot.com) for more info/any
questions.

Hope to see you there.

--

*Shadow Robot Company Ltd.*

RoNeX - Building Robots with ROS Made Easy
http://www.shadowrobot.com/products/ronex/