[ros-users] ROS Indigo Igloo Logo and Release T-shirt

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Tue Apr 22 22:10:31 UTC 2014

With each release of ROS we have a tradition of having a logo and making
t-shirts. ROS indigo Igloo <http://wiki.ros.org/indigo> is coming out in
May. To let you show your ROS colors and support this tradition, we have
setup a Teespring Campaign here <http://teespring.com/ros-indigo>.
 Ordering will be open until May 13th.

[image: indigo_front.jpg]<http://www.ros.org/news/assets_c/2014/04/indigo_front-596.html>

Proceeds from shirt sales go to supporting the costs associated with
developing and maintaining ROS, including hosting the wiki and running the
build farm.

We're also happy to announce that there are a few variants such as long
sleeved and v-necked shirts as well as hoodies are also available.

Order now <http://teespring.com/ros-indigo> and if this campaign is funded
we expect the shirts to arrive approximately when ROS Indigo Igloo is
released.

Here's a copy of the full logo too:
[image: indigoigloo_600.png]