[ros-users] Occipital will maintain OpenNI, any help welcome!

Nicolas Burrus neslist at free.fr
Wed Apr 23 21:55:11 UTC 2014

Hi,

You may have noticed that openni.org has shut down today, as
previously announced. However at Occipital we committed to support
OpenNI when we launched our Structure Sensor, so we have created an
online resource with OpenNI2 source code, binaries and documentation.
We will also do our best to keep supporting other Primesense-based
sensors such as Carmine and Asus Xtion.

Since the project will remain open source, any help to maintain or
improve OpenNI is welcome!

You can check out the webpage here: http://structure.io/openni

Thanks,
Nicolas