[ros-users] ROS Users of the World - Collaborative Map Part II

David Lu!! davidvlu at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 17:09:28 UTC 2014

The original ROS user map [1][2] worked well initially, but succumbed to a
bit of vandalism. As it turns out, University of Arizona is not off the
shore of Puerto Rico. I have engineered a new solution with tools ROS users
are more familiar with, which you can view here:

http://metrorobots.com/rosmap.html

The map is generated from code and data in a open source repository[3]. The
map is far from complete. I cleaned up some of the data, but had to work
with the information I had at hand. I encourage *all* members of the
community to add/edit their location on the map. Requests for features,
additional information, pull requests should all be handled in the normal
githubby way.

Cheers,
David!!

P.S. Have you updated the map yet?