[ros-users] new ROS tutorials

Jonathan Bohren jonathan.bohren at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 02:07:26 UTC 2014

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 8:14 PM, Jack O'Quin <jack.oquin at gmail.com> wrote:

> These are really wonderful, Jon. Thanks for doing them and posting.

Thanks, Jack! I've got a bunch of other tutorials in mind along the same
lines, and I might make a dedicated page on my site just for tutorials so
they can be better organized. Feedback is welcome, especially if anyone
encounters problems following them!

The tutorials are all based in markdown / liquid templates, so I may fork
them out into a public git repo that just gets included in my site's
private repository.

-j

--
Jonathan Bohren
Laboratory for Computational Sensing and Robotics