[ros-users] new ROS tutorials

Mike Purvis mpurvis at clearpathrobotics.com
Thu Feb 20 02:54:01 UTC 2014

I actually experimented along some similar lines a few months ago, creating
a some simple tutorials as Markdown files-- though I think I spent less time
on the content than I did on mucking about with setting up a Travis job to
automatically generate PDF and HTML versions dumped to an S3 bucket.
Anyhow, feel free to plunder said facilities from my repo if you'd like to
use any of it:

https://github.com/mikepurvis/essential-ros