[ros-users] ROS & DDS

William Woodall william at osrfoundation.org
Thu Feb 20 19:26:09 UTC 2014

For the theoretical system we are discussing here, that isn't entirely
clear yet, but a large part of it would be looking at the DDS
specifications:

http://portals.omg.org/dds/content/page/specifications

The DDS specifications separately define a wire protocol, a general API and
behavior, as well as language specific API's (C/C++/Java), and the IDL
message definition system, among other things.

If you meant for the current ROS implementation, this wiki page is probably
where you would start:

http://wiki.ros.org/Implementing%20Client%20Libraries

--

William Woodall