[ros-users] Primesense cameras no longer available?

Arkapravo Bhaumik arkapravobhaumik at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 01:27:19 UTC 2014

I had seen this coming, neither ASUS nor Prime Sense ever made a big
publicity of their product which was much better than MS Kinect. On the
contrary LEAP, that is also a motion controller/sensor though of a
different design/make etc and cannot be a replacement for ASUS or Prime
Sense, they did make lot of publicity of their product.

Even then, I would be surprised if ASUS Xtion went off the stores as ASUS
has a gaming console [1] based on the Xtion !

[1]
http://www.zdnet.com/blog/gadgetreviews/asus-enters-video-game-console-war-with-wavi-xtion/25093

--
*Arkapravo Bhaumik*