[ros-users] Updated ROS cheat-sheet

Dirk Thomas dthomas at osrfoundation.org
Thu Jan 23 21:18:56 UTC 2014

Looks great!

Some minor comments after reading the cheat sheet:

Add Repo to Workspace:
     rstool up
     ^--- spelling error

Installation:
     Missing newline between two install() calls.

The following comments might be too verbose for the document - just stating what I was thinking when I read it.

Release Repo Packages:
     May be add a note to manually review / update the changelog files?
     Mention that after generating the changelogs they must be committed before being able to call "catkin_prepare_release"?

Package Dependencies:
     Probably add a note that everything listed under CATKIN_DEPENDS must be a run_depend in the package.xml file?

Cheers,
- Dirk